Wednesday, June 13, 2012

An introduction to my new blog, :)

So for awhile now i have been contemplating on whether or not to make another blog,
I already have my adoption blog, the beauty of disaster, but i wanted something were i could just really express myself at.
Basically going to make this my online diary.
and for any of you who would like to read my experiances, and stories that i post on here.
mainly on here, im going to be posting about my relationships and how i feel about them, this is a place for me to vent, and share my feelings thoughts with everyone.
I love writing and nothing better tells how im feeling then the entrys I put in my Journal.
So welcome to my diary :)
 I hope you grow to love my writing as much as I do.
If you haven't read my adoption blog, then go check it out. 

No comments:

Post a Comment